Beauty / Spa Therapist
Location: Madikwe Game Reserve
Salary: R5 000 live in negotiable + commission
Diploma in Somatology, Beauty Therapy (ITEC), CIDESCO. Africology training an advantage. Ideally 2 years experience. Highly presentable and well spoken. Able and willing to work in an isolated environment.
- Conducting treatments: Holistic massages, facials, manicures and pedicures, body wraps
- Ensuring proper hygiene, sterilization an usage of equipment in treatment rooms
- General hosting: meeting and greeting of guests
- Reception duties: admin, stock, etc. for the spa
36 days on and 12 days off
Location: Polokwane, Limpopo
Salary: R18 000 - R22 000 live out
Hospitality qualification coupled with relevant certificate/diploma in training. Must be a qualified trainer / assessor. Computer literate. Detail orientated. Well groomed and self motivated. Ability to handle several tasks at once. Previous Hotel operational experience would be an advantage. Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) Excellent time management. Strong interpersonal and organisational skills. 5 - 7 years experience in a similar position or equivalent.
Hospitality / Consumer Science Lecturer
Salary: R10 000 - R15 000 live out
Relevant University / College qualification essential. Consumer science and hospitality study subject matter expert. Computer literate. Qualified assessor / moderator. Well groomed and self motivated. Excellent communication skills both verbal and written. Strong interpersonal and organisational skills. Ability to solve problems.
- Responsible for hospitality lectures and general administration at the Hotel School, ensuring that students are guided and supported in their learning achievement of subject outcomes
Location: Polokwane, Limpopo
Salary: R7 500 live out
Matric. Formal hospitality degree/diploma preferable. Minimum of 2 years experience in a housekeeping supervisor position. Polite, friendly and organised with a strong personality. Strong leader that has been in charge of employees before.
- Training and motivating and managing all housekeeping staff
- Assisting with queries and guest complaints
- Daily meetings and handovers with staff
- Staff rostering
- Maintaining and implementing procedures to ensure the cleanliness of al areas in the hotel including outside areas, rooms and public areas
- Responsible for the management of the room attendants and maintain procedures in order to ensure cleanliness of the Hotel Rooms
Location: Hoedspruit, Limpopo
Salary: R4 500 - R5 000 live in + commission
Matric. Qualified: ITEC, SAAHSP, CIDESCO. Minimum 2 years experience. Excellent communication skills.
- Meeting and greeting guests
- Keeping treatment rooms up to acceptable standards
- Able to create calm environment
- Performing reception duties
- Treatments include: massages, facials, manicures and pedicures
3 weeks on and 1 week off
Location: Sabi Sands, Mpumalanga
Salary: R7 500 live in
South African Citizen. Minimum 2 years experience in 5 star establishments. CIDESCO. CIBTAC. SAAHSP. Must have extensive massage experience. Africology trained (Advantage). English speaking. Drivers licence. Computer literate with a knowledge of Excel. Well groomed and self motivated.
- Primarily massage/holistic body treatments
- Basic facials and other beauty treatments
- Offer Yoga sessions for guests
- Hosting of guests in the evenings
- Assisting in lodge operations when not occupied with guests
- Assist brides on their wedding day, would include a bit of make-up and hair
For further Vacancies: